Thursday, May 19, 2011

P.S.


To add a little PS (Post-Script) to my previous blog, I have to say that I just LOVE the 'special days' on Google. I have even joined a Facebook group that acknowledges this love. Usually, the creative team at Google tie the artwork in with some sort of anniversary or event. Check out some of my favourite below. And feel free to add your suggestions regarding your favourites.

Eric Carle - The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The piece was created for the 40th Anniversary of the book
(Retrieved from: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/3200919)

76th Birthday of Roger Hargreaves
(Retrieved from: http://www.google.com/logos/)

And if you have the time, an interesting article regarding the patenting of 'Google Doodles'.
Google Patents Doodles

You can also check out a list of Google Doodles online, happy browsing!
Google Doodles

4 comments:

Perthkate said...

I love the Google Doodles too! Visually, they are lovely to see and always a nice little surprise. Plus, you get a little fact about the day too. Cute!!

Perthkate said...

PS - I am not in the least bit surprised you joined a FB group :)

Rosh Logan said...

I've always been amazed when Google has such 'cool days' but never knew that I could see the whole range of it! Thanks, Madison!

Madison said...

Yes guys, there is so much to see in regards to the Google Doodles. Does anyone have a favourite? I am sure you do!

Post a Comment